Digital signal processing relates to the set of techniques relative to useful information extraction from numerized observations. The applications domains of signal processing are very numerous:
- Image processing: object / people detection, datamatrix / data code decoding, image / video compression, etc.
- Medical domain: processing and interpretation of electro-cardiograms (ECG), electro-encephalograms (EEG)
- Telecommunications: numerical modulations and demodulations, channel coding (error correcting codes), ...
- Audio: echo cancelation, noise attenuation, compression, ...
- RADAR: reconstruction / detections of objects from their received echos
- Robotic: localisation in space et position tracking (inertials machines / Kalman filters)
Specialized in digital signal processing since ten years, and having participated to projects in various domains (telecommunications, image processing, medical, ...), I propose you to share my experiment with you, either through training sessions relative to signal processing, or by bringing my help for your projects (algorithm design, high-level prototyping, embedded implementations).